Bad
      Terrible
Poster Thread Rated:  7 Votes
  •  jon
      jon
deeksha
Spiritual Disciple
From Tallinn, Estonia
I thought I would take this to a new thread.
Kat and others, I noticed an old thread that touched on Kalki, deeksha, etc.

Did you ever get callibrations on the dude and the 21 day process offered at the university in India? And the subsequent global movement?

It sounds like it could be a nice 3 week holiday if you have free time and money to spare.

Curious,
Jonathan
Posted on: 2007/1/26 15:56
Create PDF from Post Print
  •  katalys
      katalys
Re: deeksha

From Bavaria, FRG
hi jon,

josh started a year ago this thread
http://www.level-of-consciousness.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.
php?topic_id=346&forum=5&post_id=5773#forumpost5773

asking for the loc of k. bhagavan.
no reliable answer so far. the best k-tester on forum is TimD - and he kept silent for several months.

this was my first post on the forum to the deeksha phenomenon dd Dec 7, 2006:

hi dears,

Kiara Windrider (a deeksha giver) is referring to David Hawkins' PvsF in here
http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/The_Spiritual_Retreats/id/2021
he visited Munich, Bavaria, last month. i was not there.

yesterday nite i was hired to translate an evening speech with Arjuna Ardagh, the author of "The Translucent Revolution", wherein he refers to DH as one of the considerable sources he had checked into to delineate the translucent revolution of silent consciousness jumps. he shared that he was invited to Kalki's Oneness university in South India together with his wife in 2005 with no charge, right after having finished his book, that took several years of extensive research. the couple did not believe in any of the claims made by the Kalki people.

however, Ardagh's book was read and known by the founders of the Oneness university and he admits to melt in the sun, when someone has cared to read it. both of them left deeply impressed with what had happened to them and others there. from then on Ardagh and his wife, both of them powerful seminar leaders already, integrated deeksha giving into their work. ardagh's book on the deeksha phenomenon will be issued in may 2007.

the third possibility - a miraculous awakening wave spreading around the planet - as to what would happen to the earth in the near future was mentioned in Ardagh's book (foreword written by Ken Wilber) who had interviewed about 170 experts on the subject.
after having experienced deeksha and having trained to be a deeksha giver Ardagh says: this new perspective makes it more feasable (to him) than ever that the 3rd scenario (fast awakening vs. planetary extinction (1st) and desolation for centuries (2nd)) might come about.

Ardagh refers to a 2nd extensive study (on brain activities before and after deeksha) to be concluded on Sunday this week, which will show again that regular deeksha transmissions will enhance the frontal lobes activity, especially the left one and decrease the overactivity of the parietal lobes. consciousness shifts being based on neurology -- this is not the case acc. DH, it is a matter of grace. still you are bound to your bodily karma as well, and many bodies do not sustain the high voltages of permanent higher states of consciousness.

----
having met a classical NDE (loc 520+) survivor from the netherlands he shared with me that he does support people in fulfilling their (spiritual?) intentions. i witnessed Pat Fields, a healer for healers and also a near death experiencer told him in front of a class: now, you can give satsang (deeksha). such a confirmation she'd only given 2x in her career as a healer coach of a special calling after her NDE.

NDE is a special kind of deeksha, blessing, from God. and it is a lasting one - as it seems - for those who survive it and integrate it within a period of 7 years. it took DH 30 years to integrate his enlightenment experience before he went public with his sharings.
this dutch man left his school (as a teacher), divorced his wife, and started a biofeedback therapy (it's not the machine, neither the method) and built a whole new circle of friends. in autumn he met some other deeksha giver from the 21-day-course at the oneness university. they were pretty adamant about him not doing it right (the transmission) - as they were into their procedures learnt in india. one of them, now the friend and supporter of the dutch fellow, gave up to follow the indian institute's regulation altogether being fed up with the dogmatic strictness that had arisen.

so much to share on deeksha giving which has reached germany as a wave since about late summer this year.

@Tim - please calibrate Bhagavan Kalki - when so entitled.
and please calibrate the deeksha giving movement around the globe.

peace
kat

Be yourSELF
Posted on: 2007/1/26 20:32
  •  Robcore
      Robcore
From Kitimat, BC, Canada
last I heard from Tim and Charity, their computer had crashed and was beyond repair.
That is most likely the reason why Tim hasn't been around these past months.

-Rob
Posted on: 2007/1/26 20:42
  •  AnandaPrem
      AnandaPrem

From St. Louis
{Did you ever get calibrations on the dude and the 21 day process offered at the university in India? And the subsequent global movement?}

Bhagavan 210
Amma 390
21 day process 440

I have a friend who has been to India many times to see them and gives Deeksha. I have received it many times from her. I found it to be a good clearing process.The calibrations surprised me, which is good, I find being surprised at times means I am not controlling the process. I use kinesiology all day in my healing practice.

Bhagavan was calibrating higher previously - yes
Current lowered calibration is due to focus on material growth of organization - yes
Posted on: 2007/1/27 9:45
  •  katalys
      katalys

From Bavaria, FRG
Quote:

AnandaPrem wrote:
{Did you ever get calibrations on the dude and the 21 day process offered at the university in India? And the subsequent global movement?}

Bhagavan 210
Amma 390
21 day process 440

that's amazing, AP.
given above is a true calibration both Amma and Bhagavan do not meet the required loc for spiritual teachers (loc 460+) neither does the process.

Quote:
The calibrations surprised me, which is good, I find being surprised at times means I am not controlling the process. I use kinesiology all day in my healing practice.

AP - are your calibrations rather reliable?
in what way have you been surprised by the results?

Quote:
Bhagavan was calibrating higher previously - yes
Current lowered calibration is due to focus on material growth of organization - yes

this makes sense to me.
where did Kalki Bhagavan calibrate at before he fell?
when did the fall happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneness_University
Wikipedia link

https://www.onenessmovement.org/
dates of the kalki movement

http://shalomplace.com/ubb/ultimatebb ... t_topic;f=20;t=000037;p=1
board discussion at Shalomplace on the Deeksha topic � with refs to D. Hawkins

http://kalkibhagavanalert.blogspot.com/
a blog provided by a disillusioned deeksha-giver

quote by DH on spiritual teachers / teachings (loc 460+).

Quote:
* Spiritual temptation and being tested is constant. [�] Spiritual progress is resisted by the ego. [�] The test for a spiritual teacher is egotism, vanity, sexual opportunities that are thrown on you, temptation of every kind, the fall for wealth and pomp [�] [grandiosity, the wish to be paraded, worshipped, materiality, adulation, flattery, megalomania]. Beyond the Ordinary Webradio Interview, on Mohammed's loc fall, minute 46ff, July 13, 2004

* The true teachers can be seen to have no interest in fame or in having followers, prestige or trappings. [�] The teachings and not the teacher are what is important. Inasmuch as the teachings do not come from the personage of the teacher at all, it does not make sense to idolize or worship the personage. The information is transmitted as a gift because it was received as such.

* Do not become attached to the teacher. Look rather at how to apply the teachings to your life.
Satsang in Sedona, May 10, 2006

* Question: How do you choose a true spiritual practice to follow?
DH's Answer: Look for these things in a practice:
o Non-linear. Same throughout the ages.
o If it sounds weird, it probably is.
o It seeks nothing for itself.
o It doesn't want to change, control, enroll.
o It is not a pyramid system, or a multi level marketing.
o People are free to come and go.
o The teacher is only a teacher, not some glamorized master.
o It avoids spiritual trappings.
o It does not portray real opinions on outside issues.
o There is nothing to sign up, no membership.
o It has no interest in special clothing, food, your family, your sex life.
o It does not insist on specific spiritual exercises.
o It does not insist on exercises or breathing patterns to lead to altered states.
o It has no doctrines.
o There is no partiality.
o There is no specialness.
Sedona lecture, August 14, 2004

peace, kat

ps. tks, Rob, for info on TimD.

Be yourSELF
Posted on: 2007/1/28 11:19
  •  katalys
      katalys

From Bavaria, FRG
don't know the source of this DH quote, which I've found in the net regarding spiritual teachers and money:

Quote:
"A true Spiritual Teacher is literally a "Mind Healer." The healing that they offer has nothing to do with money. It is their intention to offer tools for enlightenment -- the "gift" is extended whether money is present or not. A true teacher celebrates the process of enlightenment. The healing can happen simply from receiving the truth of his message. If someone wants to play with more tangible things like a like-minded group, the teachers presence and a place to sit and listen, they are asking for things in the world (not the mind) to be present. Sometimes those "things" ask for money, but the mind "healing" does not. If a teacher says you cannot receive the mind healing without giving money, he is not a Spiritual teacher."

on satsang wed, May 10 2006 DH talked abt. energy transfer from a true spiritual teacher to students:

Revalidating the rates of intensity/frequency of the
radiance which is transfered by a spiritual teacher:
* Written word of the teacher (65%+ - it's sufficient for inspiration.) -
** visual pictures of the teacher �
*** sound of voice of the teacher (on audio) -
**** sound of voice/moving pictures of the teacher (on audio film) �
***** physical presence of the teacher -
****** touching (by) the teacher
http://davidhawkins.info/media/ss2006_05_cd.mp3

peace, kat

Be yourSELF
Posted on: 2007/1/28 12:33
  •  jon
      jon
Spiritual Disciple
From Tallinn, Estonia
Thanks AP for sharing that,

The process itself, as you callibrate it, is relatively high.
As I understand it, one's inention and devotion is more significant than the actual callibration of the "technique/procedure"? So any positive practice with true devotion and dedication to God could potentially be a great boost?

btw Joe, Satsangs with Doc H are free. Get yourself there and enjoy.
http://www.davidhawkins.info/welcome.htm

Go to the "Events" link

Love,
Jonathan
Posted on: 2007/1/28 13:08
  •  katalys
      katalys

From Bavaria, FRG
Quote:

jon wrote:
The process itself ... is relatively high.
As I understand it, one's inention and devotion is more significant than the actual callibration of the "technique/procedure"? So any positive practice with true devotion and dedication to God could potentially be a great boost?

yes.

Quote:
that is the direct link (there is a way to figure out the full link)
http://www.davidhawkins.info/events.htm#month

peace, kat

Be yourSELF
Posted on: 2007/1/28 14:26
  •  Robcore
      Robcore
From Kitimat, BC, Canada
Quote:
(cost)DVD=maybe .50 cents each
(sale)DVD=$50-$60 each

when you order a dvd it's usually a set of 3 is it not?
secondly, these aren't just burned on a home computer are they? the physical product is probably made by an independent company for the Doc (I'd imagine that the doc doesn't own a dvd pressing facility himself).
...now I have a friend who ran a record label for a few years, and when making cds the cost that he had to pay the cd pressing company went down according to the increase in the size of the order...but for a printing of something like 500-1000 cds it cost him about $5-7 per cd(and he sold them for $10 each.
...now, with DVDs the cost is sure to be more epensive than cds, because there's over 5x as much info that gets crammed onto a dvd.

...look at the huge corporations who mass produce dvds, and at their bottom line they're selling dvds for something like $15(that's only after the movies have lost their popularity of course...they start off at $30 in stores usually). They can afford to do that(having an incredibly small markup) because they make orders in the millions of dvds and not the thousands.

...there's a lot more that could be pointed out...but it should suffice to say that you haven't examined the situation logistically.
On a home computer I can burn a dvd in about 20 minutes. For the 2002 lecture series...that's like...36 dvds?? that's like 12 hours of non-stop dvd burning....for one order!
...sure, it costs me about $.50 to make a dvd if I got the footage for free and if I burn a single copy without a proper label(also note that dvd-rws are much lesser quality than the professional dvds you'd get from a store(you can tell the difference just by looking at them), the dvd-rws deteriorate over time).

-Rob
Posted on: 2007/1/28 15:46
  •  Robcore
      Robcore
From Kitimat, BC, Canada
lol.
Perhaps we do. Of this I'm certain: that I am ignorant of a great many things as yet.

...just trying to shed some light on the circumstance so it might be viewed in a more benign light.

on the matter of doubting God...it happens.
I spent a few years myself on the cusp of nonbelief...extreme existentialism. It wasn't pretty, but it was a catalyst for growth.

Does it matter that we're comfortable in our beliefs? I'm not sure. A degree of discomfort keeps us seeking at least.

...with an attitude of Gratitude we can take joy as much in the difficulty as in the simplicity of life...all paths lead to God...we just have to stay focused and keep walking forward.

-Rob
Posted on: 2007/1/28 16:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

You cannot start a new topic.
 You can view topic.
 You cannot reply to posts.
 You cannot edit your posts.
 You cannot delete your posts.
 You cannot add new polls.
 You cannot vote in polls.
 You cannot attach files to posts.